Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang, Rosewood and Patchouli essential oils creates joyous and vibrant clarity and upliftment.
• Uses- Use it on days when you feel fatigued or down or in need of a lift. Wakes you up, get’s you going lifts the sadness and prepares you for clear and focused activities.
Feel and smell delicious.
• Did you know
– Studies in Japan have also shown that when keyboard operators inhale citrus their errors drop by 54%. (3) It has even been of benefit to people with Bipolar depression. It blends beautifully with Ylang Ylang to form the joyous top note of this Mood Perfume©.
– Ylang Ylang – meaning ‘flower of flowers’, has rich, sweet, sensuous fragrance notes. It is an antidepressant that regulates adrenaline flow and relaxes the nervous system, releasing feelings of joy. It eases feelings of shock and fear while being useful with rapid breathing and heartbeat.
– Rosewood is wonderful for stress related conditions and has antidepressant effects. It forms a wonderful base for Joyous Morning.
– Patchouli is an earthy fragrance that grounds a person while lifting depression and anxiety. It does away with lethargy and enhances mental sharpness.
A perfectly balanced “Lift me up” fragrance.
Geranium, French Lavender, Neroli and Ylang Ylang essential oils create a calming blend for unwinding and restoring
peace of mind.
To unwind when you are stressed. It is lovely to calm anxiety, panic or when in need of comfort. Perfect for insomnia too!
A comforting, scented embrace.
• Did you know
Aromas of Rosemary and Lavender essential oils differentially affect cognition and mood in healthy adults.(4)
Animal studies have found that hyperexcited mice (as a result of consuming a large quantity of caffeine!) was calmed by the aroma of lavender, sandalwood, and other oils sprayed into their cages.(5)
Lavender creates Alpha waves in the brain (it is associated with a more relaxed state.)(6)
Lavender has a balancing, soothing, normalizing, calming, relaxing, healing effect.
Geranium is an uplifting oil, relieving feelings of stress and anxiety.
Neroli is the very first oil I used and is wonderfully soothing for panic attacks. It has relaxing and sedative effects and can relieve chronic stress, anxiety, depression, fear and shock.
Ylang Ylang – meaning ‘flower of flowers’, has rich, sweet, sensuous fragrance notes. It is an antidepressant that regulates adrenaline flow and relaxes the nervous system, releasing feelings of joy. It eases feelings of shock and fear while being useful with rapid breathing and heartbeat.
Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage and Neroli helps you reclaim your balance and harmony.
It is the perfect stabilizing blend to ease irritability, general moodiness and even anger. Great for rush-hour traffic!
• Did you know
“The oil is high in sesquiterpenes, a class of compounds which have been studied in Europe for stimulating of the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain – the center of our emotions. Clarifying and stilling to the mind, and refreshing to an overheated body, Sandalwood is though to reconnect one to the primordial state of being. Diminishing the need to ‘overthink’, Sandalwood can instil a sense of inner unity, helping re-establish an acceptance of reality as it is. “(8)
Sandalwood oil has a sweet-woody, warm, balsamic aroma and is grounding and relaxing. It harmonises and calms body and mind and creates the base note of the fragrance.
Clary Sage has a resinous and musky fragrance and it help to create perspective and a sense of well being while calming a racing mind. Is an excellent nerve tonic and can create mild euphoria in some people. It is also a hormone stabiliser and therefore extensively used by aromatherapists for treating PMS and hot flushes.
Roman Chamomile is soothing, easing anxiety, tension & fear. Creates much needed patience when we need it most!
Neroli is wonderfully soothing. It has relaxing and sedative effects and can relieve chronic stress, anxiety, depression, fear and shock.
A fragrant symphony of Earth, Flowers and Spice.
French Lavender, Bergamot, Roman Chamomile and Mandarin creates a delicately calming and relaxing blend.
It is a valuable aid for unwinding busy little bodies and minds. Little toddlers’ nervous systems are still developing and can get overloaded easily. Toddler Joy helps your toddler to calm down when they are over-stimulated and restless.
• Did you know
Antidepressant-like behavioural and neurochemical effects of the citrus-associated chemical Apigenin study. 9
Mandarin is the fruit of the Mandarin tree, a citrus. It has balancing, calming, uplifting and anti-depressant effects on the body.
Roman Chamomile has calming qualities and is used with good result on children when they feel irritable, impatient, teething or colicky.
Bergamot is a fresh smelling plant that can help you feel relaxed and happy.
• French Lavender, Grapefruit, Roman Chamomile, Neroli and Sandalwood essential oils create a perfectly balanced blend to help relieve and calm the stress created by school and busy lives.
• For children aged 5 to 12 years.
• Carefully selected and blended to ensure complete safety and peace of mind.
•Did you know
The Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy and the University of South Florida developed research to evaluate the reactions experienced by children with a number of disorders when using essential oils. The results show, in a number of cases, a definite link between olfactory sensation and behaviour modification.(10)
• “In a two year case study (1999-2001), Dr. Terry Friedmann M. D. found significant results when children that had previously been diagnosed with ADD/ADHD were administered therapeutic essential oils by inhalation.” (11)
Warm for Women
• Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Lemon, Frankincense and Sandalwood essential oils create a divinely warm, feminine and mysterious blend that gently enhances your experience of your body and yourself. You will be discovering new aspects of yourself to embrace and share.
• Did you know
– Studies, Men, Women, the Nose and Sex.
– Research that has been done on specific essential oils, such as lemon (Citrus limonum). Results published in the Behavioural Brain Research journal suggest that lemon oil possesses anti-anxiety, antidepressant-like effects by suppressing dopamine activity.
Researchers suspect that certain odors may in fact cause multiple, subtle changes in both the wearer’s and the observers’ perception of reality…. when women perceive themselves as leaner than they actually are, or are perceived to weigh less by others, they tend to be more socially active and confident, which may in turn lead to further participation in healthy activities such as exercise and socialization.
– Vetiver reduces stress and tension and has a wonderfully soothing effect on the mind.
– Ylang Ylang – meaning ‘flower of flowers’, has rich, sweet, sensuous fragrance notes. It is an antidepressant that regulates adrenaline flow and relaxes the nervous system, releasing feelings of joy. It is also an aphrodisiac.
– Sandalwood oil has a sweet-woody, warm, balsamic aroma and is grounding and relaxing. It harmonises and calms body and mind it is also a well-known true aphrodisiac.
– Frankincense is an ancient plant oil that has a distinct fragrance that is wonderfully calming on the mind.
Warm for Men
• Atlas Cedarwood, Rosewood, Patchouli, Myrrh and Sandalwood essential oils create a warm, sensuous, woody and masculine fragrance that opens you up to experience yourself and your body in a new way.
– Various aromas found to enhance male sexual response.
– Myrrh was very popular in the ancient world and traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
– Clean smelling Atlas Cedarwood brings a woody masculinity to this fragrance.
– Sandalwood oil has a sweet-woody, warm, balsamic aroma and is grounding and relaxing. It harmonises and calms body and mind and creates the base note of the fragrance.
– Rosewood is wonderful for stress related conditions and has antidepressant effects.
– Patchouli is an earthy fragrance does away with lethargy and helps to create courage.
– PURE AND NATURAL Using the finest, gentlest essential oil blends infused in Sweet Almond Oil and Beeswax.
– EASY TO USE They are applied to the pulse point: wrists, neck and the hollow of your neck. Apply to the toes for enhances effects.
– VALUE Mood Perfumes last at least 2-3 months with regular use, longer if used less often.
– USE ANYWHERE Mood Perfumes are small enough to pop into your pocket or handbag to use anywhere and anytime.
– SAFE 100% Natural.
HANDCRAFTED WITH LOVE
R360 for any two (R10 off)
R555 for any 3 (R15 off).
Want to know more? Please fill in my form and I will contact you. It’s easy!
- http://www.sedonaaromatherapie.com/aromatherapyforbabiesandchildren.html and http://www.atlanticinstitute.com/parp.html
A big thank you to http://www.essentialoils.co.za
**Please note that the name Mood Perfume is a 2009 copyright held by Moodsense and cannot be used without it’s express permission in writing.**