Scents of Nature by Antoinette Goosen
Creating your Own Natural Perfumes
Making perfume doesn’t have to be limited to a few chosen ones. Like cooking food, making natural perfume is about passion and letting your intuitive wisdom guide you to playful exploration of fascinating ingredients that please the senses.
In this introductory workshop you will learn how to make your own natural perfumes to increase wellbeing, connection, sensuality, harmony and multisensory awareness, engaging the body, mind and spirit. Suitable for both men and women.
Dates: 1, 15 and 29 October
Sunday 1 October 2017 ~ Alchemy Esoteric Shoppe
17 Gentian Street
Find Alchemy Esoteric Shoppe Here on Google Maps
Sundays 15 and 29 October ~ Good Vibrations Health Sanctuary
9A, Eleventh Avenue / Corner Homestead Road,
Time for ALL workshops
10h00 – 12h30
R600 per person
Two and a half hours.
- The History of perfume
- The difference between natural perfumes and synthetics
- What is an essential oil?
- Smell and how it works
- Safely working with essential oils
- Natural Perfumery Basics – making your own perfume blends; notes, odour intensity, scent harmonies and accords and how to prepare both, solid and liquid perfume oils
- Concentration 101 Fragrance types and their dilutions
- Scent and Emotions – How essential oils affect the body, mind, spirit and emotional states. We explore essential oils for use to increase sensory awareness, self-love, body awareness, relaxation and feelings of joy and peace
- Hypercommunication – increasing your intuition and using it as an aid in creating your own recipes.
- Participants will create their own individual natural perfume oil to take home with them.
- All written course materials.
- Use of perfumery equipment including heating equipment, utensils, oils, waxes, extractions and essential oils to make your own perfumes at the venue.
- Refreshments can be purchased at the coffee shop on site.
- Rare and precious oils can be purchased for use in your blend. Please enquire with me about availability.
I look forward to sharing nature’s scented gifts with you.
R600 per person.
Contact me on 072 134 9872 or fill in my form to book your spot! Limited space available.
What others say
Richard John Forbes – South African Dreamer/visual artist/ generator
The generating, channelling source of Moodsense has come into my life at the perfect synchronous time to place the base note in my newest work.
My sculptures are all about the shifting of all our senses and true to her word,
Antoinette created the perfect sent from the essence of all the earth materials I used in my latest creation A.R.C
So much so that people entering the vast chasm of the sculpture were shifted to tears, euphoria, weightlessness.
This was always the intention of the sculpture though I know now that the advent of Antoinette’s essential alchemy completed the circle.
In my practice, the lesson of trust and handing over has only been enhanced by my experience with Antoinette.
In every aspect of our engagement i have experienced her willingness, passion, and truth to commitment to discover and hold the higher frequency so elusive to us all, yet the entire reason for our journey.
Elementally thank you,
* I’m a natural perfumer and not aromatherapist. This course focuses on the making of natural perfume for personal enjoyment and exploration and is not meant to replace professional medical treatment.