Scents of Nature by Antoinette Goosen
Creating your Own Natural Perfumes
I’m thrilled to share these fascinating open workshops with you. They are the perfect gift for someone you love or to add a fun element to your next party or event.
Making perfume doesn’t have to be limited to a few chosen ones. Like cooking food, making natural perfume is about passion and letting your intuitive wisdom guide you to playful exploration of fascinating ingredients that please the senses.
In this introductory workshop you learn how to make your own natural perfumes to increase wellbeing, connection, sensuality, harmony and multisensory awareness, engaging the body, mind and spirit. Suitable for both men and women.
Please contact Antoinette for 2018 Workshop dates
Muldersdrift, South Africa or online globally* (see notes below).
Duration: Two and a half hours.
R600 per person
- The History of perfume
- The difference between natural perfumes and synthetics
- What is an essential oil?
- The sense of smell
- Safely working with essential oils
- Natural Perfumery Basics – making your own perfume blends; notes, odour intensity, scent harmonies and how to prepare both, solid and liquid perfume oils
- Concentration 101 Fragrance types and their dilutions
- Aromachology: Scent and Emotions – How essential oils affect the body, mind, spirit and emotional states. We explore essential oils for use to increase sensory awareness, self-love, body awareness, relaxation and feelings of joy and peace
- Creativity~ access your natural perfumer to aid you in creating your own recipes.
- Participants will create their own individual natural perfume oil to take home with them.
- All written course materials.
- Use of perfumery equipment including heating equipment, utensils, oils, waxes, extractions and essential oils to make your own perfumes at the venue.
- Rare and precious oils can be purchased for use in your blend. Please enquire with me about availability.
I look forward to sharing nature’s scented gifts with you.
R600 per person.
ONLINE course participants have an personal online training session with full written notes and instruction to making your own natural perfume with locally available natural materials.
I’m a natural perfumer and aromachologist and not aromatherapist. This course focuses on safely blending with botanicals to create perfume for personal enjoyment and exploration. It is not meant to replace professional medical treatment.
Contact me on 072 134 9872 or fill in my form to book your spot! Limited space available.
What others say
Appreciate all the info and help.
Subscribe to my mailing list