Scents of Nature with Antoinette Goosen on 27 October 2018
Contact Antoinette on 072 134 9872
Are you a composer dreaming of making your very own scent?
”You dream your perfume before you write the formula. You begin as a composer. You finish as a sculptor.” Jean Kerleo, founder of Osmothèque, a scent archive in Versailles.
Learn to harness the power of aroma and dream your own fragrance with natural perfumer & aromachologist, Antoinette Goosen on Saturday the 27th of October in Muldersdrift.
This fun, interactive perfume-making workshop, packed with lots of info (17 pages of notes and references) will give you blending experience and hands-on demonstrations to satisfy your curiosity and ignite your inner perfumer.
You’ll learn the basics of natural perfumery and the effects your sense of smell has on emotions and how to prepare a perfume. You’ll also discover your unique scent personality.
I share my insights on training your nose, perfume notes, odour intensity, scent harmonies & accords.
To help you further your perfume-making journey, I also include my resources, gained through many years of making natural perfumes.
“We both thoroughly enjoyed your space, vibe, knowledge and passion. Thank you so much for sharing it all with us.” – Celia
“I think it’s rare that one meets someone as knowledgeable and special as Antoinette. Her calming and sincere energy overwhelms one. As for her perfumes..well that is pure Alchemy. I wear my uniquely made perfume daily and the effect it has on me as a whole is just amazing” – Jean-Marie
All perfume oils, written notes and perfumery materials are
You’ll also learn
* History of Perfume (quick overview).
* The difference between natural and synthetic perfumes.
* Safely working with perfume oils.
* Concentration 101- Fragrance types and dilution rates.
* All perfume oils, written notes and perfumery materials are
An Introduction to Natural Perfumery is hosted in Muldersdrift on Saturday the 27th of October.
Cost is R650 and it starts at 10 and ends at 12:30.
Limited space available. If you’re keen to bring positive change to your body mind and spirit, book your spot now for R650.
**One-on-one sessions and group bookings available. Contact me for details.**
Guided by your odour preferences I create a list of items you’ll need to make your own perfume anywhere in the world. The cost is R850 and includes:
- 2 and a half hours of personal online training via Whatsapp or Skype.
- Full notes and addendums.
- Odour preference analysis with my recommendations for your initial essential oil kit with your local available materials and perfume making equipment. Initial equipment purchases can be kept to a minimum by using what you already have access to, which will be discussed in our free pre-workshop consultation.
- Paypal options available. Please ask me.
Fill in my quick form below or email email@example.com
I’m a natural perfumer and aromachologist and not aromatherapist. This course focuses on safely blending with botanicals to create perfume for personal enjoyment and exploration. It is not meant to replace professional medical treatment.
Subscribe to my mailing list