Introduction to Creating Natural Perfumes
Perfect for corporate or year-end functions, fundraisers, parties and team-building. Suitable for both men and women. Making perfume doesn’t have to be limited to a few chosen ones. Like cooking food, making natural perfume is about passion and letting your intuitive wisdom guide you to playful exploration of fascinating ingredients that please the senses.
Delve into the mysteries of natural perfume making as we begin to demystify this fascinating topic with hands-on experience. Learn the basics of using aromatic botanicals to delight your senses and rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit with delicious natural scents from all over the world.
Duration 1 hour
Cost 4-8 participants R400 per person * 9-12 participants R300 per person
Please contact me for details on group rates.
- Smell – the mystery of our senses.
- What is an essential oil?
- What is a natural perfume?
- Safely working with natural oils.
- Scent and emotion – fragrant ways to increase wellbeing.
- Perfume blending – perfume oils, resins, carriers and concentration 101.
- Practical: Making your own natural perfume.
- Natural perfume oils, carriers and blending equipment.
- Participants will create their own natural perfume to take home.
I look forward to sharing the scented gifts of the plant kingdom with you.
What others say
Richard John Forbes – South African Dreamer/visual artist/ generator
The generating, channelling source of Moodsense has come into my life at the perfect synchronous time to place the base note in my newest work.
My sculptures are all about the shifting of all our senses and true to her word,
Antoinette created the perfect sent from the essence of all the earth materials I used in my latest creation A.R.C
So much so that people entering the vast chasm of the sculpture were shifted to tears, euphoria, weightlessness.
This was always the intention of the sculpture though I know now that the advent of Antoinette’s essential alchemy completed the circle.
In my practice, the lesson of trust and handing over has only been enhanced by my experience with Antoinette.
In every aspect of our engagement i have experienced her willingness, passion, and truth to commitment to discover and hold the higher frequency so elusive to us all, yet the entire reason for our journey.
Elementally thank you,
* I’m a natural perfumer and not aromatherapist. This course focuses on the making of natural perfume for personal enjoyment and exploration and is not meant to replace professional medical treatment.
Contact me on 072 134 9872 or fill in my form to learn more about natural perfumes.