Mood Perfumes are R245 each for 10 ml perfume wax with selected aromas in beeswax and Sweet Almond Oil.
Grapefruit, Ylang Ylang, Rosewood and Patchouli essential oils create joyous and vibrant clarity and upliftment.
• Uses- Days when you feel fatigued or down or in need of a lift. Wakes you up, improves self esteem, get’s you going, lifts sadness and prepares you for clear and focused activities. Feel and smell delicious.
• Did you know
– Studies in Japan have also shown that when keyboard operators inhale citrus aroma, their errors drop by 54%. (3) It has even been of benefit to people with Bipolar depression. It blends beautifully with Ylang Ylang to form the joyous top note of this Mood Perfume©.
– Ylang Ylang – meaning ‘flower of flowers’, has rich and heady, sweet, sensuous floral notes. It promotes self-esteem(11), is an antidepressant that regulates adrenaline flow and relaxes the nervous system, releasing feelings of joy. It eases feelings of shock and fear, while being useful with rapid breathing and heartbeat.
– Rosewood is wonderful for stress-related conditions and has antidepressant effects(13). It promotes forgiveness(12) and forms a comforting base for Joyous Morning.
– Patchouli is an earthy fragrance that grounds a person while lifting depression and anxiety. It does away with lethargy and enhances mental sharpness.
A perfectly balanced “Lift me up” fragrance.
Geranium, French Lavender, Neroli and Ylang Ylang essential oils create a calming blend for unwinding and restoring
peace of mind.
To unwind when you are stressed. It is lovely to calm anxiety, panic or when in need of comfort. Perfect for insomnia too!
A comforting, scented embrace.
• Did you know
Aromas of Rosemary and Lavender essential oils differentially affect cognition and mood in healthy adults.(4)
Animal studies have found that hyperexcited mice (as a result of consuming a large quantity of caffeine) was calmed by the aroma of lavender, sandalwood, and other oils sprayed into their cages.(5)
Lavender creates Alpha waves in the brain (it is associated with a more relaxed state.)(6) It has balancing, soothing, normalizing, calming, relaxing, healing effects.
Geranium is an uplifting oil, relieving feelings of stress and anxiety.
Neroli is wonderfully soothing for panic attacks. It has relaxing and sedative effects and can relieve chronic stress, anxiety, depression, fear and shock.
Ylang Ylang – meaning ‘flower of flowers’, has rich, sweet, sensuous fragrance notes. It is an antidepressant that regulates adrenaline flow and relaxes the nervous system, releasing feelings of joy. It eases feelings of shock and fear while being useful with rapid breathing and heartbeat.
A soothing and calming “hug in a bottle”.
Sandalwood, Roman Chamomile, Clary Sage and Neroli helps you reclaim your balance and harmony.
It is the perfect stabilizing blend to ease irritability, general moodiness and even anger. Great for rush-hour traffic!
• Did you know
“The oil is high in sesquiterpenes, a class of compounds which have been studied in Europe for stimulating of the pineal gland and the limbic region of the brain – the center of our emotions. Clarifying and stilling to the mind, and refreshing to an overheated body, Sandalwood is though to reconnect one to the primordial state of being. Diminishing the need to ‘overthink’, Sandalwood can instil a sense of inner unity, helping re-establish an acceptance of reality as it is. “(8)
Sandalwood oil has a sweet-woody, warm, balsamic aroma and is grounding and relaxing. It harmonises and calms body and mind and creates the base note of the fragrance.
Clary Sage has a resinous and musky fragrance and it help to create perspective and a sense of well being while calming a racing mind. Is an excellent nerve tonic and can create mild euphoria in some people. It is also a hormone stabiliser and therefore extensively used by aromatherapists for treating PMS and hot flushes.
Roman Chamomile is soothing, easing anxiety, tension & fear. Creates much needed patience when we need it most!
Neroli is wonderfully soothing. It has relaxing and sedative effects and can relieve chronic stress, anxiety, depression, fear and shock.
A fragrant symphony of Earth, Flowers and Spice.
Warm for Women
• Vetiver, Ylang Ylang, Lemon, Frankincense and Sandalwood essential oils create a divinely warm, feminine and mysterious blend that gently enhances your experience of your body and yourself. You will be discovering new aspects of yourself to embrace and share.
• Did you know
– Studies, Men, Women, the Nose and Sex.
– Research that has been done on specific essential oils, such as lemon (Citrus limonum). Results published in the Behavioural Brain Research journal suggest that lemon oil possesses anti-anxiety, antidepressant-like effects by suppressing dopamine activity.
Researchers suspect that certain odors may in fact cause multiple, subtle changes in both the wearer’s and the observers’ perception of reality…. when women perceive themselves as leaner than they actually are, or are perceived to weigh less by others, they tend to be more socially active and confident, which may in turn lead to further participation in healthy activities such as exercise and socialization.
– Vetiver reduces stress and tension and has a wonderfully soothing effect on the mind.
– Ylang Ylang – meaning ‘flower of flowers’, has rich, sweet, sensuous fragrance notes. “Indicated for anxiety, frustrations, nervous tension, fear and depression, and it was used for a self-esteem study”(11) It is an antidepressant that regulates adrenaline flow and relaxes the nervous system, releasing feelings of joy. It is often used as an aphrodisiac.
– Sandalwood oil has a sweet-woody, warm, balsamic aroma and is grounding and relaxing. It harmonises and calms body and mind it is also a well-known true aphrodisiac.
– Frankincense is an ancient plant oil that has a distinct fragrance that is wonderfully calming on the mind.
Enjoy your beauty naturally.
Warm for Men
• Atlas Cedarwood, Rosewood, Patchouli, Myrrh and Sandalwood essential oils create a warm, sensuous, woody and masculine fragrance that opens you up to experience yourself and your body in a new way.
- Various aromas found to enhance male sexual response.
- Myrrh was very popular in the ancient world and traditionally used as an aphrodisiac.
- Clean smelling Atlas Cedarwood brings a woody masculinity to this fragrance.
- Sandalwood oil has a sweet-woody, warm, balsamic aroma and is grounding and relaxing. It harmonises and calms body and mind and creates the base note of the fragrance.
- Rosewood is wonderful for stress related conditions and has antidepressant effects.
- Patchouli is an earthy fragrance does away with lethargy and helps to create courage.
PURE AND NATURAL Using the finest, gentlest essential oil blends infused in Sweet Almond Oil and Beeswax.
EASY TO USE They are applied to the pulse point: wrists, neck and the hollow of your neck.
VALUE Mood Perfumes last at least 2-3 months with regular use, longer if used less often.
USE ANYWHERE Mood Perfumes are small enough to pop into your pocket or handbag to use anywhere and anytime.
HANDCRAFTED WITH LOVE
R470 for any two (R20 off)
R665 for any 3 (R70 off).
Want to know more? Please fill in my form and I will contact you. It’s easy!
- http://www.sedonaaromatherapie.com/aromatherapyforbabiesandchildren.html and http://www.atlanticinstitute.com/parp.html
- Reviews on New Drug Targets in Age-Related Disorders edited by Paul C. Guest. Published by Springer.
A big thank you to http://www.essentialoils.co.za
**Mood Perfume is copyright 2020 Moodsense Perfumes since 2009 and cannot be used without my express permission in writing.**