Scents of Nature with Antoinette Goosen Contact Antoinette on 072 134 9872
AS SEEN ON TV ON THE BACHELOR SA
What if I told you that you can make a perfume? That the perfume you make yourself can also evoke feelings of bliss and wellbeing?
Learn to harness the power of aroma and dream your own fragrance with natural perfumer & aromachologist, Antoinette Goosen.
“A lot of the way Antoinette’s been explaining to us, to use our feeling instead of using our brains, hasn’t come naturally to me. As the process evolved, I’m starting to use my intuition a lot more.”
Lee Thompson – The Bachelor SA 2019
These fun, interactive perfume-making workshops, are packed with lots of info and will give you blending experience and hands-on demonstrations to satisfy your curiosity and ignite your inner perfumer.
You’ll learn the basics of natural perfumery and the effects your sense of smell has on emotions and how to prepare a perfume. You’ll also discover your unique scent personality.
I share my insights on training your nose, perfume notes, odour intensity, scent harmonies & accords.
To help you further your perfume-making journey, I also include my resources, gained through many years of making natural perfumes.
I. Basics of Natural Perfumery
R950 – 2hours 30mins
Natural Perfumery demystified and unpacked.
- History of Perfume
- Natural perfumery
- Difference between natural and synthetic perfumes
- What is an essential oil?
- Smell and how it works
- How to train your nose
- Safely working with essential oils
- Scent & emotions. Use of perfumes to increase well-being and quality of life
- Intuitive perfumery – access your natural creativity
- Practical – make your own first perfume oil to take home
- Natural Perfumery Basics – blending perfume
- Perfume notes
- Odour intensity
- Scent harmonies & accords
- Concentration 101
- Fragrance types
- Dilution rates
- Practical – make a perfume oil to take home
All perfume oils, written notes and perfumery materials are
Limited space available. If you’re keen to bring positive change to your body mind and spirit, book your spot now by clicking below or contact me for my banking details.
**One-on-one sessions and group bookings available. Contact me for details.**
NEXT LEVEL UP WITH TINCTURES, INFUSIONS AND MORE, READ MORE HERE.
“We both thoroughly enjoyed your space, vibe, knowledge and passion. Thank you so much for sharing it all with us.”
Elizabeth Jansen van Vuuren
“Delightful, informative, and moving experience. Absolutely recommended.”
“Thank you for such an awesome morning, it was a wonderful and special time. Absolutely thrilled with my perfume, love it! Appreciate all the info and help.”
“Thank you so much, I couldn’t even think that I would have had such a great time. I really appreciate how you shared your knowledge with us. You’re fantastic.”
Guided by your odour preferences I create a list of items you’ll need to make your own perfume anywhere in the world. The cost is R1200 per class and includes:
- Personal online training via Whatsapp or Skype.
- Full notes and addendums.
- Odour preference analysis with my recommendations for your initial essential oil kit with your local available materials and perfume making equipment. Initial equipment purchases can be kept to a minimum by using what you already have access to, which will be discussed in our free pre-workshop consultation.
- Paypal options available. Please ask me.
Fill in my quick form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Image Credit Copyright M-Net. Taken by Trevor Chrighton.
I’m a natural perfumer and aromachologist and not aromatherapist. This course focuses on safely blending with botanicals to create perfume for personal enjoyment and exploration. It is not meant to replace professional medical treatment.
Subscribe to my mailing list